Sunday, December 31, 2006

Get Well Lemon


Although a tad belated, I would like to send my best wishes and prayers out to the Murcer family. When I heard on sports-radio that Bobby had been taken to the hospital in relation to the words: "brain tumor" I was shocked. Although the procedure has already been completed and the surgery was deemed "a success" I think we should all have "Lemon" on our hearts and minds during this holiday season. Not much needs to be said about Murcer. Whether it was his hitting of two home-runs which he accomplished at the behest of a stricken hospitalized child, or his resonant performance following the tragic passing of his dear friend and Yankee captain Thurman Munson, it is hard to say a bad thing about Bobby Murcer. As all who have come in contact are quick to say, "He's a hell of a nice guy." Good luck Bobby & get well.

No comments: