Saturday, February 3, 2007

Carl the Krutch - Conference Call

Carl Pavano spoke to the media yesterday via conference call. All together it was a pretty boring discussion. Pavano did surprise fans by eluding injury, considering he did have to press all those touch-tone buttons.
"I don't think I rubbed anyone the wrong way or disrespected anyone in any way," he said.

"I don't think I've worked any harder this offseason than I have in the past. I've definitely worked smarter and attacked issues that Brett was able to capitalize on and make stronger," he said. "It was a lot of flexibility stuff. A lot of the motion in my back was lost over the years and I regained a lot of that, and a lot of the strength that was lost over the years and obviously shoulder strength."

"The injury itself on my back just really messed my whole body up," Pavano said. "It worked from my back and it went into my shoulder, my elbow, my legs. It kind of just took over my whole body."
Easy there killer. The malady he's describing sounds more carcinogenic than the array of bone chips, rib-cracks and tailbone bruises he actually suffered. And unfortunately for "Krutch," he did rub half the Yankee clubhouse & all their fans the wrong way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I the first to comment? Good work so far.

Bronx Liaison said...

thanks i appreciate it. Had a decent amount of comments last month, but not so much lately, haha.

the more the better.